1. Donate to or apply to volunteer with Caring Choices (http://www.caring-choices.org/home.html) to provide medical care to the victims of the fires and/or provide a home for displaced animals.
2. Donate to the Humane Society of Ventura County (https://www.hsvc.org/donate) to help provide shelter to domestic animals and livestock that have been displaced by the fires.
3. Donate to Enloe Medical Center (https://www.enloe.org/enloe-foundation/enloe-foundation) or text “CampFireRelief” to 91999 to help provide shelter to families who have been displaced due to the Camp Fire.
4. Donate to the North Valley Community Foundation’s Camp Fire Evacuation Relief Fund to support the operations of organizations that are sheltering evacuees of the Camp Fire.
5. Donate to the California Community Foundation’s Wildfire Relief Fund (https://www.calfund.org/wildfire-relief-fund/) to sponsor medical treatment for victims, rebuild homes, and more.
6. Donate to the Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Music for Relief Fund (https://secure.eifoundation.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app367a?df_id=4520&mfc_pref=T&4520.donation=form1&NONCE_TOKEN=BD586CAC59FBAE663577626DA737EA87.) to help firefighters and first responders. Specific projects include providing hydration backpacks and night vision goggles for helicopter pilots and providing meals for workers and displaced families in shelters.
7. Crowdfund through Google (https://www.google.com/search?ei=8v7lW635Aofc8AOTqbfYBA&q=donate+southern+california+wildfires&oq=donate+southern+california+wildfires) and GoFundMe (https://www.gofundme.com/cause/californiafires).
Thank you for your generosity and support during these difficult times!
By: Jessica Hutt